Live Life to the Max with PolyMax
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them:
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Live Life to the Max” promotion (the “Promotion”);
2. The Promotion is only open to customers of the stocking branch (the “Participant(s)”) purchasing PolyMax items, which are trading names of Polypipe Ltd (the “Promoter”);
3. Unless the Promoter expressly agrees otherwise in writing, the Promotion excludes and is not available to:
3.1. any employee of the retailer the qualifying item was purchased from;
3.2. any customer of other brands of the Promoter not listed within these Terms and Conditions;
3.3. any and all current employees of the Promoter, its group companies or their immediate family members;
3.4. any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members;
4. The Participant must be a resident in the UK during the calendar months the Promotion operates;
5. If the Participant is a limited company or another entity with separate legal identity the Participant’s representative must:
5.1. be aged 18 or over;
5.2. have permission of the Participant to take part in the Promotion;
6. The Promotion Period is from 5th March 2018 to 29th June 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) and transactions made outside of this time period will not count;
7. To enter the Promotion and become an entrant (the “Entrant”) the Participant must purchase qualifying PolyMax goods in a single transaction (the “Transaction”) during the Promotion Period;
8. Entrants to the Promotion shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions
9. An Entrant will receive 1 (one) entry (the “Entry”) for every qualifying Transaction. Transactions will be checked against the receipt provided with the entry. Any duplicate entries will be removed from the promotion. Any duplicate entries will be removed from the promotion. Please note only one prize per entrant can be won per week.
10. All entries must be submitted on the promotion website and accompanied by an upload of the qualifying receipt.
This qualifies the entrant to participate in a weekly prize draw for the chance to win one of 30 prizes per week. Prizes are as listed below and will be provided in the form of an experience voucher of the equivalent amount to allow the winner to redeem their prize. Full details of the prize options can be reviewed on www.lifetothemax.co.uk
• Paint balling experience (10)
• Indoor Sky Diving (5)
• Super Car Thrill (5)
• White Water Rafting (5)
• Hot Air Balloon Experience (5)
11. “Star Prize” At the end of the promotion period all qualifying entrants will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win the “Star Prize” of a holiday. This “Star Prize” holiday will be arranged via an ABTA bonded travel agency, chosen by the promoter, from a specified selection of holidays. Restrictions may apply to the booking date. The minimum cost of the holiday will be £5000. A full list of the holiday options can be found on the website www.lifetothemax.co.uk no alternative prizes will be offered. In addition to the holiday the Star Prize winner will receive spending money of £500. This money will be transferred into the Star Prize Winners bank account. The “Star Prize” holiday must be booked within 30 days of notification of the winning entry.
13. Weekly Prize Draw. All qualifying Entrants can visit www.lifetothemax.co.uk , which will provide a link to a page where they can submit their details and upload a copy of their qualifying receipt. The weekly prize drawers will be drawn on a Monday during the promotion period to cover entries from the previous week (Monday to Sunday) Winners will be notified by the following Friday.
14. Star Prize Draw. All qualifying entrants will be entered into the Star Prize draw at the end of the promotion period. The Star Prize Draw will be drawn on the Monday following the close of the promotion. The winner will be contacted by the following Friday.
15. Weekly Experience Voucher winners will receive their voucher within 28 days of notification of winning, from the promoter.
16. Star Prize winner will receive contact to book their holiday prize within 14 days of notification of winning, from the promoter. Star Prize holiday must be booked within 30 days of notification, from the promoter, of winning.
17. Experience Vouchers and Star Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes;
18. No responsibility can be accepted for any Entries not being received;
19. Subject to the Participants taxation status, the Weekly Experience Prizes and/or Main Prize Draw Prizes(collectively, “Prize(s)”) may be a taxable benefit and subject to tax and/or National Insurance; The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax or National Insurance or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information the Participant should contact its nearest Inland Revenue Office;
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter;
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with a Prize and not specifically included in the Prize; expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the prize are not included in the prize and shall be for the Participant’s own account. For example: unless otherwise stated, Participants will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from any Prize venue;
22. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any Prize(s) with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available;
23. The Star Prize Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Weekly Prize Draw and/or Main Prize Draw and shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request;
24. The Star Prize Winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Promotion for an unlimited time, of the Star Prize Winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Promotion, all Entrants consent to the same;
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Participant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence;
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud);
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure;
29. The Promotion is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply;
30. The name and county of the Main Prize Draw Winners can be obtained after 9th July 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Polypipe, Broomhouse Lane, Doncaster DN12 1ES or Avinity,1 Farmborough Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1DQ
31. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Promotion, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice or compensation.
32. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter and its appointed representatives is final in all matters (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions) and no correspondence shall be entered into;
33. The Promotion will be governed by English law and Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts;
34. The Promoter is Polypipe Ltd whose registered office is at: Polypipe, Broomhouse Lane, Doncaster DN12 1ES
Entrants that purchased their PolyMax items at a Plumbase store can enter an additional draw for the chance to win one of 3 media bundles. The media bundles contain:
Xbox ONE X 1TB
Google Home Master and one mini
LG SJ8 Smart Sound Hi Resolution Soundbar
LG 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
Google Chromecast for TV
To enter the Plumbase draw the entrant must follow all of the competition rules and procedures and tick the Plumbase tick box on the entry page of the competition website.
All of the above standard competition terms and conditions apply to these prizes.